An interview with Roxanna Minnona
Kris Mc Kintyre from Sacred Womens Business
February 28, 2016
In this episode of Sacred Women’s Business, Roxy shares her knowledge and experience about:
- Mother-daughter relationships and healing the ‘Mother Wound’
- The true nature of woman and how to connect with the Feminine
- The difference between male & female initiation
- How to cultivate sexual and creative energy
- Menstruation as a healing process
- Understanding the male psyche
- Oolong Tea ceremony
Email me for a copy of the transcript.
Location: Rocket Music, Fox Studios, Sydney, Australia
Sound engineer & editor: David Holmes
For more than 14 years, Tantric goddess and temple dancer, Roxanna Minnona, has been helping men and women around the world reconnect with their essential nature and true calling. Through her ‘Dancing the Divine’ workshops and retreats Roxy invites people to throw off their societal conditioning and explore their true nature through the ancient art of sacred sexual dance (also known as Temple Dance).
With her uncanny ability to channel her teachings and a deep wisdom beyond her years, Roxy is a divine inspiration for living a Tantric life. But be warned she is also a charmingly terrifying if you are not ready for her powerful sense of being what a woman is.